This update includes the following changes:
- Events by duration Doing Time can now create an event knowing either the start date and end date, or the start date and the duration (kind of like how many soldiers get their orders).
- OPSEC It is possible to hide everything but an event’s name and the pie chart itself.
- Settings per event All settings are now per-event, so if you want to hide one event’s end date, but not another’s, it easy to do.
- Count today In previous versions of Doing Time, we tried to be smart about handling today, and we failed; now you control it.
- Accessibility VoiceOver works.
- iPhone 5 Ready The pie chart is larger on iPhone 5 and the iPod Touch (5th Generation) devices, and the letter boxing is gone.
- Bugs squashed The calculations for the number of days remaining in an event should be more reliable; other bugs though out the application have been dealt with.